You can follow these steps to replace the brake pads of the STRIDA Folding bike
1) Release the brake clamp from the frame by loosening these 2 bolts
Make sure not to loose any botls or washers! Finally you should keep to sets like below.
2) Release the brake cable (but do not completely remove it!)
Release the brake cable (but do not completely remove it!) – do not remove the cable, just create some extra room so that we can release the brake pads.
2) Remove the brake pads
- Release the small allen key bolt (1) – but not completely out.
- Release the small allen key bolt (2) – but not completely out.
- Replace the pads.
4) Remount the brake clamps
Follow steps 1 to 3 in reverse order to remount the brake clamps.
You can find relevant brake parts below:
- Carbon brake lever set€94.90
- Front brake cable€13.90
- Silver brake lever set€24.90
- Black brake lever set€24.90
- Rear brake cable€13.90
- Set of 4 brake pads€17.90
- Silver colored STRIDA disc brake clampsProduct on sale
- STRIDA Brake caliper REAR, blackProduct on sale
- STRIDA Rear brake disc 160mm€19.89