These conditions do not contain difficult definitions. Is it not quite clear? Please do not hesitate to contact us. Then we would be happy to clarify it.
Identity of the company
STRIDA.be is a webshop registered by StudioFG. We are registered as a company at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under StudioFG and KVK number 63906333.
Would you like to meet us? Make an appointment and drop by.
van Galenstraat 41
2518EN The Hague
When you make a purchase with us, then both parties (you and us) assume these conditions. Therefore, you will find these conditions on our website and accept them with a tick mark before you place your order. If you prefer, we can of course send you the conditions by e-mail or even post.
For some of our products, more specific conditions may apply. If that causes uncertainty, you know how to reach us. Then we will provide clarity.
You can find our complete offer on our websites. We do our utmost to ensure that everything is as complete and accurate as possible, so that you can make the right choice and the purchase process runs smoothly from start to finish.
When you place an order with us, we ensure a secure website and ultimately ensure that you get the ordered items from us as soon as possible. Of course you will receive a confirmation of your order by e-mail from us, with all the details of the order. And upon delivery also an invoice, also there all data are neatly on it.
Right of withdrawal and your obligations during the cooling-off period
Within the legal reflection period of 14 days you can always return your purchase. Remember the following: a used, incomplete and / or damaged product we can no longer sell for the new price. In that case it may be that you do not receive the full purchase amount back. In that case we use a “depreciation”. This is the depreciation of the bike (or accessory) by use and/or damage. For bicycles the following rules apply:
– Your bike is unused (<2km) complete and undamaged. In this case you will receive a full refund of the purchase price. This applies to all bikes, including bikes with a license plate.
– Your bike (or accessory) is unused (<2km), but damaged. In this case a depreciation will be used.
– Your bike has been used (≥2km), damaged and/or incomplete. Also in this case a depreciation will be used.
Would you like to return the ordered item? Please contact us. Then we will arrange it with each other.
Reflection time and distance selling
The cooling-off period is valid for distance selling. If you buy in the presence of the entrepreneur, or at the physical location of STRIDA.be, then it is not distance selling. The method of payment / order does not affect this. Here is the definition of distance selling: If you buy something remotely, you buy something via internet, social media, telephone, or fax. Or you buy something via an order form from a catalogue. When buying at a distance, you and the entrepreneur are never in close proximity to each other.
No returns are possible on tailor-made products or with special implementation requirements. On products that you have specially made, for example a special colour or with special design requirements, the cooling-off period is legally cancelled.
Exercise of your right of withdrawal and the costs thereof
If you want to return products to us, you can let us know by e-mail or by calling us. Send it back as soon as possible or at the latest within 14 days. Preferably in the original condition and packaging. Returning products are free of charge, other than shipping costs. This means that you can return accessories to us by post and have bicycles picked up by us again. You let us pick up the ordered items again? Then we will refund you the product price minus the shipping costs for returning it.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
In principle, you can return everything to us after consultation. Unless otherwise stated above.
For each product on our site you will find the current prices and shipping costs. All prices are shown including VAT unless stated otherwise.
Compliance with the agreement and warranty
We do our utmost to deliver the goods you ordered to you correctly. Did we make a mistake? Please let us know. Then we will try to solve it with you.
And of course you will have a guarantee on all our products, based on the information provided by the relevant manufacturer. There is 5 years of warranty on STRIDA frames, and 1 year warranty on parts for manufacturing issues.
If parts are to be delivered for warranty purposes in the case of orders from outside the EU, the customer is responsible for all import duties and taxes.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use STRIDA Benelux / StudioFG’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of The Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, STRIDA Benelux / StudioFG and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on STRIDA Benelux / StudioFG. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from STRIDAnederland.nl, STRIDA.lu, STRIDAbelgie.be, STRIDAbelgique.be, societycycle.nl for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from STRIDAnederland.nl, STRIDA.lu, STRIDAbelgie.be, STRIDAbelgique.be, societycycle.nl
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from STRIDAnederland.nl, STRIDA.lu, STRIDAbelgie.be, STRIDAbelgique.be, societycycle.nl
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from STRIDAnederland.nl, STRIDA.lu, STRIDAbelgie.be, STRIDAbelgique.be, societycycle.nl
Redistribute content from STRIDA Benelux / StudioFG (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. STRIDA Benelux / StudioFG does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofSTRIDA Benelux / StudioFG, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws STRIDA Benelux / StudioFGshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- STRIDA Benelux / StudioFGreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to STRIDA Benelux / StudioFG a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following
organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider
and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of STRIDA Benelux / StudioFG’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.