To release the Quick Release sout mount:
- Release the 2 quick releases
- Pull the red locking button forward
- Flip the rear rack upwards
- Move the quick release seat mount up and down
To fix the Quick Release seat mount in a position:
- Push this red button back. If it doesn’t move back, try moving the seat mount a little bit up or down: there is about every 5 mm a position in which the quick release bike seat holder can rest.
- Close the quick releases
- Flip the rear rack down
The Quick release seat mount is also seperately available:
- STRIDA quick release seat molding kit€79.90
Incl. 21% NL VAT
If you want to move Quick Release Seat mount to different frame pin position:
To move the quick release seat mount to the the higher or lower frame pin position for a different range. Follow the steps in the pdf below:QuickRelease-Seat-mount-placing-manual-multilangual.